Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Dewey Decimal System

After 3 seasons of 16 and pregnant and 2 seasons of teen mom I started thinking "hmmm this kid thing doesn't seem so bad, maybe I should get one of my own" "Oh wait you have to read to it??? no thanks" This is until I realized what great children's books there are out there.

A story to teach you where babies come from
or what I like to call
Where Willy went: The incredible journey of Micheal Phelps


A story to teach you how to party like a Rock star.
I remember my first rave.


Oh look, Books about hair.


I'm surprised I didn't write this one.


I'm surprised my mom didn't write this one


This looks like a sad story. Wonder how
it ends.


I think you would find this story in the Non-Fiction
section because this is Real Talk. I wish my mom
read this one to me.


And of course the classic bowel movement books because let's be honest...


No matter how old you are, it's hilarious.


Happy Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment