Monday, January 7, 2013

The not so Carrie Bradshaw.

I've always imagined I would be like Carrie Bradshaw. I would wake up early, blog about my life and then get ready to meet the girls for happy hour in Los Gatos. Let's be honest I wrote 1 blog in 2012, I just turned on an actual laptop for the first time in a year, I have flat hair, I wear Uggs and I have more than 3 friends. I'm no Carrie, and to be honest I'm ok with that because I'm still not over the whole Aidan thing. If you're a Sex in the city fan I'm sure you know where I am coming from. In 2013 I plan on being a little Carrie, Samantha, Miranda and Charlotte.... with possibly a little Stanford.

One of my MANY new year resolutions is to blog more.... That and to see the ocean, and by ocean I mean One Direction.

So let me start off by catching you up on some holiday highlights.

First was Halloween. I had zero plans and had no intentions on going out until I was invited to my friend's dental school Halloween party. Funny part is my friend Matt was not the one who invited me, it was one of his dental friends. Nice try Matt. I decided the only way I will actually show up to this party is dress as him. It's the only thing that made sense. Let this be a lesson to you Matt, If you don't originally invite me somewhere I will come, and I will show up dressed as you!



Thanksgiving is probably my favorite holiday. We hosted our third annual Turkey cook off. I decided to enter this year, but sadly I did not do so well. I think it came out a little dry.



During the year there is so much to be thankful for and at this particular moment I was thankful for the view I had at the dinner table.  


Chief HiHowAreYa!


During the holidays I always try to not only look good, but also dress the part. Why do you think I always have themed birthdays?





                                      


Christmas time is always full of surprises and this year we got a little surprise during a birthday dinner one night. After traveling a long way from the north pole (SF) and after one too many sips of eggnog, Santa decided to stop by dinner. "SAAAAAAANNNNTTTTAAAAA I know him!!!" I always knew Santa Claus was coming to town, I just didn't know it was going to be at Benihana's. 




Happy New Year!








No comments:

Post a Comment