Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tiff hears a WHAAAAT?!

So last night I watched Horton hears a who! It's a great movie. If you have not seen it basically it's about Horton the elephant who struggles to protect this microscopic community. Inside this tiny speck of dust is the fabulous city of Whoville. Crazy, I know. I was so overwhelmed by the whole concept. So as soon as I woke up this morning I immediately ran outside and grabbed the first flower in sight. I looked and listened carefully.
Nothing.
Let's just say I was a little upset. I remember after I saw "The little mermaid" I swore mermaids exist. Mermaids are the Gypsies of the sea. They have to exist! I haven't been this disappointed since I didn't get a Hover board for Christmas 1989. So anyway, it's a great movie. Watch the movie and watch your step. You might step on a whole other world!

No comments:

Post a Comment