Monday, February 7, 2011

Catch up

So I took a week off from my blog. I doubt anyone even noticed since this maybe one of the dumbest blogs out there. I thought I would catch everyone up to date on my life.

Last weekend I went to a hair show in long beach. If I learned anything from the convention it would be that Hair stylists can drink! If I needed anymore of a confirmation that I am in the right field that was it. Classes are really important cause it really gets you inspired and makes you want to push yourself even more in your business. All the classes were super fun, maybe cause everyone was drinking? It's ok, not like it's brain surgery! This one up-do class was so much fun. The teacher was hilarious. I hate up dos but he said that all you have to do is smile, pretend like you know what you're doing and say "OOooooo guuuuurl you are going look super fly at the club tonight!"



The new trend is Feather Hair extensions. You can flat iron or curl them. We're going to be doing them soon so get excited! I decided to put a few in my hair and make it subtle because I didn't want to look like an Avatar. Cute right?




I even got a little something for my dog Tigger!! Doesn't he look Hot!




Last Friday night I decided to stay in and watch a movie. I ended up watching Charlie St. Cloud. It's a little embarrassing how much I cried. I had to pause the movie at certain parts to pull myself together. Zac what the EF is wRONg may not be the greatest actor but he isn't so bad to look at. As if being home alone on a Friday night bawling my eyes out wasn't bad enough I ended up watching all the special features too. What....a loser. I thought the movie was good but I was a little surprised by the ended because I imagined it would have ended somehow like this:






Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment