Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"Then I saw his face. I'm a Belieber!"


There is something going on in the country that is spreading more than Snooki's legs, something worse than West Nile, swine flu or mad cow disease, It's called BIEBER FEVER! I remember day I was diagnosed with Bieber Fever. It was late one night and I was watching Chelsea lately and out comes this little nugget with a heavy swept bang. Then out came the songs. I couldn't stop playing them. I haven't felt this way since the old N'sync days. I thought I would have to hide that fact I love Justin Bieber, just like I had to hide that fact that I loved Zac Efron during the high school musical days and forced the kids I babysit for to watch the movies all the time but fortunately it's cool to love Justin Bieber. Thank Goodness! I LOVE That I didn't have to hide the fact I went to go see Never say Never and drove to Toys r us to get the special purple Bieber 3D glasses. I'm excited to see what else this kid can do. He officially is the most talented 16 year old that's ever made it in the music business. Sorry about it Aaron Carter.


Never say I never bought you an Icee, Tye and Breana. The movie was truly an amazing story and the best part of the night was we were the only ones in the theater. So what did we do?


Got up and DANCED!!!!


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment