Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hi dad

So I've been sick all weekend with what can only be described as Mad cow disease and yesterday the last thing I wanted to hear was my dad asking me "HEY what happened to today's blog?"

My dad is a pretty funny mexican. I'm half german and half mexican so my dad like to call all of his children "Beaner-schnitzles" The other weird thing about my dad is he is a Human GPS. I can be lost anywhere in california and he will know exactly where I am and what street I'm on and where the closest Taco bell is. Some of his hobbies include golfing, watching football,hockey and putting red robin seasoning on everything! Well here you go dad. Here is today's blog and your shout out. Now Get back to work Big Daddy Vargas
sidenote: Don't you worry this won't be the last blog about my father

1 comment:

  1. I would like to add that your father can also cut watermelon into PERFECT .5x.5 cubes.

    ReplyDelete