Friday, February 6, 2009

T.G.I.F

Thank Gypsy it's Friday!!!!
Too bad it looks like a mess outside.

Here are 10 things I am thankful for this Friday:

1. I don't start work until 2
2. Game show network to keep me busy until 2
3. My birthday is in 23 days though I am not thankful for being 24 years of age. 
4. Jack-n-the-box welcomes back mozzarella...ella....ella sticks  (that ones for you Tye)
5. Michael Phelps caught smoking weed from a bong after years ago getting a DUI. You go you supernatural hot mess!
6. Lady gaga and 99.7 being the only radio station that plays the extended version of "just dance"
7. California woman gives birth to 8 babies in just FIVE minutes! Suck on that John and Kate, You might be out of a job! (side note: I love your show)
8. The Superbowl is over! Great game but the commercials and the halftime performance was terrible. We want Janet's Boob back!
9. Jordan, Amanda and I sang the song "space cowboy" by N sync' last night and now I have it stuck in my head.
Last but not least....
10. I am thankful I did not get hit in the face with a hockey puck this week. 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Make good choices, bring an umbrella....ella....ella

No comments:

Post a Comment