Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My life after VD

First of all I would like to apologize that I have not kept up on my blogs. I have been doped up on cough syrup for the past week. I hope all the single ladies had a fantastic Valentine's Day or what I like to call S.A.D single awareness day. As for the rest of you with your cute dinner dates and romantic nights I hope you choked on a chocolate. My friends and I went to San Francisco for the night. The apartment where we stayed had walls of mirrors so naturally all I did was dance all night. It made me realize all I need to keep me entertained for hours is a bottle of grey goose and lady gaga's cd. The whole night was real and fun.....and real fun! So fun I lost my ID and credit card. My parents weren't too thrilled and I'm sure they immediately googled the word
"MESS"
Speaking of maturity, I am turning 24 in less than 2 weeks! I am hoping that I will get my life back in order before then. I've had a rough past week. I went to the doctors twice and found out I have bronchitis, asthma and I'm allergic to cats. I thought to my self "perfect could I seriously become any bigger of a nerd??" So right now I am battling with what I like to call AAA. Allergies, acne and asthma. What.....a disaster.

Today is a cuddle up next to a fire and watch a movie day. Fortunately I work all day so I will not be doing this. I hope you all have a great Tuesday. Pray for all the people out there who are also suffering from AAA!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment