Tuesday, March 8, 2011

My Quarter Life Crisis is over....or so I think

I recently turned 26 years old. I know what everyone is about to say, Oh my goooosh that is SO YOUNG. Well it feels old ok? I now have back problems, I need to be fueled by coffee everyday and I now get these things called Hangovers. 25 might have been one of the craziest years ever.

This is how I started my 25th year....


Dressed like Snooki. Not a good start if you ask me. I should have known it was going to be a crazy year. Now that I am 26 I need to set some goals for myself as I slowly power walk my way to 30. I have a lot to look forward to this year and I am PUMPED! If it's one thing I know it's ALWAYS REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE.

I am Tiffany Vargas

Dog lover.....


Kid lover....


Investor....


a Problem Solver....


and one hell of a model American!


Happy FAT Tuesday Y'all!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. You forgot "Dedicated mother and athlete", with a picture of you at Bay to Breakers walking UP HILL with a BABY KEG.

    ReplyDelete