Monday, August 22, 2011

The 3rd of July

Have you ever forgotten what day it was? Celebrated something one day early? I can honestly say I've done that! I decided to have a small BBQ pool party at my house with 3 of my friends and one dog. How crazy could it get? I guess after you shotgun a beer anything is possible. This is how the day started out.


Nice calm summer day on cuddle Island with J Biebe.

Then the creative juices started flowing and when I say juice I mean beer. Here are some classic Pool jump photos.


Bre and Crystal doing the Best Buddy Jump Photo.

I've posted many photos of my friend Crystal showing off some of her amazing jump photo talents but I'm sure we can all agree that this photo by far is the one that takes the cake. I present to you....


The Beer Flip!
Yes she is really drinking a beer.
(Kids do not try this at home...unless you're fun)

I had no idea that my street was having a 4th of July block party. Apparently they celebrated it on the wrong day also. We decided to walk down and join in on the fun. I guess my neighbors decided to rent the coolest water slide for all of the little kids. Obviously we asked if we can go on it, all of the dads said yes. All of the moms were not so thrilled.


That gave us the great idea to make a homemade water slide. So first we tried to use garbage bags.


But that was not dog proof.

Then we decided to use a blue tarp.


That worked but at the time I didn't realize Crystal was right behind me....


coming in hot!!!!!

Major water slide Fail.

I think next year we will pay the $200 for an actual blow up water slide. I blame my mother for all of this because she never bought me the crocodile mile that I've always wanted.

This might have been one of the best days of the summer. Who knew that these four girls could get into so much trouble?


They are such gems.

I can't wait for the next 3rd of July because the 4th is way too overrated.

God bless America.

No comments:

Post a Comment