Monday, August 22, 2011

Post Royal Wedding.

Hey everyone, 4 months later! So I've had about 15-20 people tell me that I really need to keep up on my blogs. To those handful of people, I'm sorry. I will try my best to write interesting stories to get you through your day at work. To be honest I didn't think anyone reads these.

I will be posting stories to catch you up on my 2011 Summer. Expect jump photos, crazy pool parties, planking photos and stories of my European adventure. Get excited.

For now I will pick up where I left off and that would be the royal wedding. Sadly when I went to London William and Kate where not home. I rang the doorbell twice and no one answered. Weird.

I did bring a super hot date to our royal wedding party. He is a LITTLE younger than me.



I thought things were going well with us... that is until i opened up my US weekly magazine and caught him with this chick.




Rude.


It feels good to be back. Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment