Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Welcome to Hollywood.

Sorry I have not posted any new blogs, I wish I could say it's because I've been busy. So a few posts back I was talking about my Hollywood debut on KOFY's dance party. The show finally aired at the end of September and I hope all of you got a chance to see me in action. Unfortunately, my Dad did not get the memo.    

                                                         

Apparently, he also does not know what I look like. Good news is that when it aired I got to see myself pulling out all of my greatest party tricks and by that I mean the air guitar, air drums and the Dougie. If it's one thing I'm good at, it's dancing to whatever song comes my way. In Hollywood circles,  I'm what's referred to as a "Single Threat"

I'm hoping that KOFY will ask me to come back for season 2 or at very least I will make the best of season 1 in the DVD set......I'm sure they will make a dvd set, right?

Well I'm going to leave you with the famous words my friend Usher always tells me, Dance-dance like it's the last-last night of your life-life. 



kids, do not try this air guitar at home.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment