Thursday, September 15, 2011

E.T Go Home.

There is one movie that I'm still scared of and that's E.T. I know what you are all going to say "He's so cute" "He's just alien" Yea well, I think he looks creepy. His wide set eyes are too big for his face, he has no legs, his arms are super long, He looks like a 50 year old woman who tanned too much in the sun and don't even get me started on his neck!

I hated that movie growing up. I would have nightmares of that glowing finger, his voice and that awful noise he made when he got scared. The only good thing I have to say about him is he once got drunk and dressed up like a woman.


I can appreciate that but I still hate his extraterrestrial guts. 


A little fun fact about me is I used to not eat sausage 


Because it looked like his fingers.


I once went to universal studios and my friend made me go on the E.T Adventure ride. She knew I hated him and I'm not going to lie, I was 18 years old and I was terrified. Before you go on the ride you give the person at the front your name. I thought that was really weird and already had a bad feeling about this ride. I wish I would have given him a fake name. So after 5 minutes of closing my eyes we came to the end of the ride and there he was and he says "Tiffany.....my friend" 

I think I peed my pants. 

Let's get something straight buddy, we are NOT friends and we will never be friends.
Got that?


Here is a little reminder from my "friend"





Happy Thursday!




No comments:

Post a Comment