Sunday, March 20, 2011

A dream is a wish your heart makes... and scares the crap out of you

Don't you hate nightmares? I do. The other night I had a marathon of nightmares. One after another and they all had one thing in common, I was shot. Have you ever been shot in your dreams? It doesn't hurt or at least in my dreams they don't. I remember thinking "wow this really doesn't hurt at all" Then I wake up and hope that when I fall back asleep I don't have another scary dream. WRONG. I basically lived scream 1, 2 and 3 and saw the new Scream 4. After my 4th time getting shot I decided to stay up a bit and watch some tv. Good news was Blue Crush was on. Perfect, I can fall back asleep and dream of being a surfer. Nope, I was in the water waiting to catch a wave then a shark hit my board. I swam like Michael Phelps to safety then as soon as I got to shore away from the shark my killer was there waiting and of course shot me. Talk about a rough day on the beach. So this was starting to get a little stupid. I was shot a total of 30 times in my dreams, in your face 50 cent!

I couldn't wait to tell some people about my new gangster status. Here are a few of my conversations:

My friend Matt, who I thought was the smartest person I know
Me: Every single one of my dreams last night were nightmares. All of them I was running away from a guy with a gun. side note: getting shot really doesn't hurt that bad. I was shot over 30 times last night!!!
Matt: You must have a guilty conscience.
Me: Guilty Conscience? What's that supposed to mean. I was shot over 30 times. I'm a Victim Matt!!
Matt: My mom says you need help.


Now here is a conversation with my father who was away this weekend.
Me: I had nightmares all last night. I was shot over 30 times. Don't worry, I'm ok.
Dad: Oh good, I would hate to see you ruin our vacation.


Glad to see the support I have from my family and friends. I'm thinking of getting a dream book and getting to the bottom of all of my dreams. Not going to lie, I woke up feeling pretty bad ass the next day.



Happy Monday!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think you need to get a tear drop tattoo now. Oh wait, that's if you kill someone else. Matt's mom is right. You need help.

    ReplyDelete