Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Lucky Charms.

Last year for St. Patty's Day my friend Crystal and I decided to go out....nothing crazy or so we thought. We made T-shirts that said "feeling lucky?"
Unlucky is more like it.

The bartender made us some green beer and we munched on Irish nachos, which is basically standard nacho toppings on top of fries. Talk about my two favorite things collaborating! That's like if Britney Spears did an Album with Justin Timberlake! We might of had too many green beers because then we had this great idea to make our own drink called....

DAT.....DA.....DA The GreenKaTonic!!!!


Bad idea. The GreenKatonics led to Green Jello shots which led to Irish Jig dancing. You know, you think you know someone and as far as i know Crystal has had no dance background but that night she was dancin' around that bar like she was Michael Flatley Lord of the dance!!! Her legs flail about as if independent from her body!!!!

We had a blast.

Best St. Pattys day. Ever

I don't have anymore stories or pictures from that night except for this one, what I assume is Crystal and I walking back home from the bar.




This is why last year on March 18th we made the new rule "Never Drink anything green" and while you're at it don't dye your hair red.

Happy St. Pattys day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. hahaha rule #5 don't drink anything green!!!
    I follow most of your rules but I don't think this one is possible

    ReplyDelete