Thursday, March 31, 2011

Jump Around.

This Past week I decided to teach the little girls I babysit something that I consider a special talent, Jump Photos. I don't care who you are Jump photos are the best. Not sure if you're aware of how much goes into a jump photo. Not just anyone can take a jump photo. It takes some good knowledge of Quantum Physics. Good thing I received a B- in physics. Here are the few attempts of us trying to get a great jump Photo.

1............2...........3..........JUMP
Fail

1...........2........
Major Fail


1.......2........3

NAILED IT!!!!!


So proud of them. I had to tell them all about the Jump Photo Legend, The godfather of all Jump Photos, My Friend Crystal. Crystal never gave up. She kept trying and now she is a well known versatile jumper.


Over Bridges.

International.

In a floatation device.


Her Dog even takes perfect Jump Photos.



I didn't want to brag to the girls but with all of that hard work look where Crystal ended up


NEVER .....SAY.....NEVER!!!!!


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment