Friday, September 9, 2011

At Your Leisure

Have you ever heard of leisure diving? If not, we're probably not friends.


Leisure diving: involves striking a relaxed pose midair while jumping into a body of water


So this past Labor day weekend I decided to throw a pool party. At first it was super casual, drinking beer, chips, salsa, french onion dip and maybe a dive or a cannon ball or two. Then things picked up quickly when we found my old costume box. Here is the Leisure Dive Master Curtis ready to take a dive...




Wait a second... I've seen this guy before



Yup, Nailed it.


Next up was this ginger. I'm not sure who this is but I'm pretty sure I didn't invite them to the party.





Who knew Sally Jesse Raphael could jump so high?




Up next from across the border was Crystal


I just know I've seen that face somewhere.......



Oh that's right. 


Then it was time for a much needed "shotgun a beer" break. If you ever want to find out who your real friends are just ask "Ok, who wants to shotgun a beer?"



I guess that means I don't have many friends.

Even though I may not be the best at chugging beer I do try my best and in some cases try to get away with things.


like pouring it down the drain. BUSTED! 

Then it was back to diving. Curtis was up next and decided he was going to sit down, take and break and catch up on all the latest celebrity gossip in US magazine. 


Any good gossip?

 Nope, BAD NEWS......all bad news.


I know she had a few beers but I didn't think Crystal was ready for bed at 5 o'clock at night?



I guess that meant the party was over. 
Time for bed!!!!




Don't you just love sleepovers with your friends?


Happy Friday! 
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment