Thursday, September 8, 2011

Lovely Nail....Just one.

If you know me well you know that I am obsessed with nail polish! It might even be an unhealthy obsession. If there was an actual job for someone to pick out a color for you, I would be that person. I once was at the grocery store and these two girls were in front of me, one of them told the other "I love your nail polish, what color is it?" and before she could answer I said "Miami beet" They both turned around and said "YAH! how did you know?" and I couldn't even answer them. I just walked away with my head down.

If there was a game show called "Name that polish" I would be undefeated. OPI, ESSIE and summer CHINA GLAZE colors are my favorites. Its so much fun to get your nails done!!! I love getting asked questions like "You have boyfriend?" "You go to party?" or my personal favorite "I like your jean, are those jean number seven?"

You can almost guarantee I will have a new color on my nails every week. I recently went to Europe and saw a new nail trend and decided to try it out with some of my favorite summer colors. I'm all for nail trends, shatter, shellac and minx. Pretty much anything without sparkles! This particular pair of colors are my favorite because they are super trendy casual by day.....




and Party Rocking at night!!!!





Happy Thursday!!!!!



1 comment: