Wednesday, September 7, 2011

But Mom, I don't wanna dance!

This past Monday I got stuck watching a marathon of Lifetimes new hit show Dance Moms. Since Lifetime brings me Will and Grace, Reba and lets not forget those amazing Lifetime movies, I thought I would give this show a try.

This show did not let me down what so ever. These moms are a nightmare! Spending 40+ hours at the studio every week. First of all here is the owner and dance instructor Miss Abby Lee


You're joking. 

So this is the woman who take kids from ages 6-10 to the top!??! I questioned her up until I heard the woman talk. She doesn't take crap from anybody and she honestly knows what she is doing even though that might mean taking away a childhood to create a star. It worked out for Britney Spears right? ummmm Never mind.

So here are some of the Little dancing nuggets.

Meet Maddie (8 years old)


She's Abby's Favorite and everyone knows it. She wins 1st place at every competition. Ok, This girl needs to get beat up. She is good and she knows it and can be a huge brat. What makes things even worse is her mom knows she's the best too.


Meet Chloe (9 years old)

Now Chloe is a really great dancer (sometimes better than Maddie) but lives in Maddie's shadow and it's a shame because she is a super sweet girl. Her mother on the other hand is a stage 5 psycho. She once drank a bottle of wine during a dance competition. Normally I would encourage that sort of behavior but since she was drunk and crazy she ended up yelling at all the moms and making the kids cry.
No Bueno.

Now here is my favorite little nugget!!!
Meet Mackenzie (6 years old) This is Maddie's younger sister. Not only is she a good dancer, she's cute as a button. A rhinestone button of course.


Here is one of my favorite quotes from her:


Yeah Mackenzie, You retire. Stay home. Eat those chips!

This show is really shocking sometimes. I forget that these girls are only ages 6-9 and they're already in their prime of their career! I'm not sure about you guys but I think with costumes like these






 I do see a big future for them.



Still dancing Obviously.


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment