Saturday, September 10, 2011

Special Birthday Shout Out


Today is a very special day, today is my friend Jen's birthday! yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
Above is a picture of Jen and I in Vegas last year for her birthday. I would love to tell you what happened in Vegas but you know what they say. 

Jen and I have been friends for 6 years now. We met under some funny circumstances. Go ahead and ask us the next time you see us, we love telling the story! ha ha So 4 years ago for her birthday I decided to fly out to Long beach to surprise her. I came up with this master plan to be at the bar I knew she was going to be at that night. Creepy right? So I go and sit at the bar. Then I have someone bring over a beer to her and say "That lady over there bought you a drink" She takes the drink, says thanks and then looks over and says "That girl looks like Tiff...." Thinks about it a little longer then finally realized it wasn't a stranger who just happened to look just like me. It was the cutest reaction of all time! 


Every year for Jen's birthday we have this ritual that we go out for some crazy fun then the next day we literally see how many movies we can watch from the couch all day long. FYI our record is 6 so far. Her mom makes us the best egg Mcmuffin sandwiches ever! After the movie marathon the MTV VMAs are usually on but for some reason MTV decided to do it 3 weeks early and totally ruined our lazy day. Way to go MTV, don't worry I wrote them a letter!


I could go on and on with stories but bottom line is wherever we are this girl and I know how to have fun!


That's us taking over the band at the HUT!
(ahhhhh the good old hut)



HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!!!! 
I miss you and I love you!

See you soon.


Boop.



No comments:

Post a Comment