Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Coming Clean about your DARK past.




Today I decided to go to the dermatologist to get some sketchy moles checked. I've been meaning to get them checked for the past few months but i didn't want to do anything that had the potential to kill my holiday buzz. So everyone knows that for the most part it is not smart to lie to your doctor, unless they are asking you "how many alcohol beverages do you drink per week....per month?" I'm sorry, what? Do people actually tell you the truth? So anyways I go see Dr. Spot and the first thing she asks me is "do you know every mole that you've had since birth?" "With all do respect, I can't even remember what i had for dinner last night." It was not off to a good start. Then the question came "Do you wear sunscreen everyday?" "Yes, now i do but I used to do the exact opposite." "the exact opposite?" "Yes. tanning. I'm a recovering tanoholic." She looked at me as if i told her i was a recovering meth addict. Now was the moment that I had to come clean about my "dark past" and explain that I no longer tanned in tanning beds even though i miss every minute of it. I even said "Now i get spray tans, isn't that good!?!?" then comes the judging. "what's wrong with having lighter skin?" Ummmmmmm I'll tell you what's wrong, I don't plan on being in the 4th installment of twilight so therefore i want to be tan. So can I leave now cause I really need to go book a spray tan appointment.

Make sure to put on that SPF
Happy Wednesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment