Monday, January 24, 2011

Go shorty, It's your birthday.

It's no secret that I LOVE birthdays. Not just my birthday, everyone on the planet. My favorite birthdays to celebrate is 21 and 50. Both can be celebrated at the same magnitude but there is a difference in the way you feel the next day. I wish I could just turn 21 every year. So I kind of make a big deal out of my birthday. It's not cause I'm excited about getting old, it's actually cause I loved throwing themed parties! Here is a look back on my past couple of birthdays.

Age: 22 Years old.
Theme: Babies of the 80s

Who doesn't love big hair and all the hits from the 80's? There was drinks, glow sticks, numerous dance battles and some ridiculous outfits. What a great night.



Age: 23 Years old
Theme: Theme-less but still fun

There was no theme to this birthday. It was just dinner and then all the girls went out after. If I had to choose a theme for this birthday it would be "Drunkness" This night I learned a pretty good life lesson. ALWAYS eat a big dinner before you go out. I decided to have soup for dinner that night and lets just say it didn't end up pretty. Thank goodness I decided to go with an up-do that night.

Who knew that this face:

Would end up here:

Age:24
Theme: Bar golf.

Bar Golf maybe the best thing since miniature golfing. Basically you dress up in amazing golf outfits then go on a pub crawl. Each bar is a hole and you drink in teams. After a few holes things can get a little crazy! My favorite part is how everyone is so competitive in the beginning of the night and then towards the end of the night you forget that you have knee high argyle socks on or in my friend Cassie's case you end up at a local chevron to warm up a hot pocket.
FORE!!!!!


Guess which team won..... muhahaha

Age: 25 Years old.
Theme: Jersey Shore.

A night of fist pumping. Till this day this was one of the greatest parties I have ever thrown. Everyone including myself stayed in character the whole night! We had some snooki punch, pickles and Vinny's mom's raviolis. It took me 4 spray tan, hair extensions and large fake eyelashes to prep for this party. I could tell you a ton of stories but i think the pictures speak for themselves.






Super fun right?

Now to announce my next birthday theme. Everyone please welcome......

The real housewives of SiliCONE Valley Pub crawl!!!!

Get excited Cougars. Meeeeoooow!

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. i would like to announce that i have known you for 5 years? and only missed the jersey shore party. and i am pretty sure it was b/c i had to quite my job to come. damn, should have quite! and i live 300 miles away. yup! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea and if I knew you before that you would have came to all of those too! I'm going to pretend that you were there at my jersey shore party fist pumping right next to me!

    ReplyDelete