Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Great Investment.

A few years ago right before mothers day my brother Chris and I decided to take a different way home and it definitely paid off. We drove by a garage sale and saw this huge blue nugget......
Jackpot.

We paid $60. for a life size movie quality Sulley from Monsters Inc. I knew my mom would hate it and I knew we had to have it. I wish there was cameras filming us trying to get Sulley into Chris's Jeep. Good news was we only had to go one block and the guy told us the head comes off and that's probably the only way we can get him into the car. Needless to say there I was sitting in the passenger seat with a huge Sulley head on my lap. Our original plan was to put him in my moms closet to surprise her but once we actually tried to carry it we realized the only place we can put this huge thing is the backyard. So we set him up in his new home and waited for my mom to come home and see her gift! I couldn't believe I actually spent $60 with no hesitation what so ever. I figured we could make our money back by charging the kids in the neighborhood $5 to take a picture with him. When my mom came home we were super excited to show her the new addition to our family. I told her she needed to close her eyes and come into the backyard. In her mind she probably thought we got her that backyard swing that she always wanted. "Ok mom open your eyes!!!"

"what the hell is that?!!??"


How could you not love this gift? Here is my friend Cassie and I hanging out with our favorite Monster.


Happy Tuesday!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment