Wednesday, January 5, 2011

This is just embarrassing.


I don't even know what to say besides this is the worst blog I have ever seen.

Hello year 2011!

I wish I had some sort of excuse like my Internet was out for the past year or I lost both my arms in an unfortunate wii sport accident but the truth is I have commitment issues. You can pretty much guarantee that I won't finish anything besides a cocktail. If i had a diary it would go something like this "Dear Diary, I'm so excited to become best friends. I'm going to write in you everyday. Well, see you tomorrow" Followed by nothing but blank pages. You can ask anyone in my family that my whole life i would always go through these weird phases. There was one summer that I sat on my porch and painted really intense pictures. Mostly landscapes. That lasted about a week or at least until my mom couldn't fit anymore on her fridge. Then the next week i grabbed a keyboard and self taught myself the theme song to Halloween, which sucks because this only comes in handy around October 31st. See I was always trying to teach myself what i like to call party tricks. There was that time I spent months trying to beat box like JT. That must have been annoying. It must have been around the time that I asked Santa for, and i kid you not "top of the line glow sticks" I'm not even sure what that is, why i asked for them or what i planned on doing with them besides beat boxing at a rave while listening to a techno version of the Halloween theme song.

So This year I did not set resolutions. I set GOALS and One of my goals is to blog at least 3 times a week because this can be the diary I never had. Diary 2.0!!!!! I'm not even sure if anyone will read these or even care. If you don't care then perfect, That makes two of us.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment