Friday, January 14, 2011

T.G.I.F old school style

Do you remember what you did every Friday night when you were younger? I do! T to the G to the I to the fricken F. What a great evening. Every week. I used to put on my jammers then run downstairs right before my favorite shows would start. Here are some of the shows that I loved.

Family Matters. Not only was the theme song so soulful this show was pretty amazing and the best part is my dad totally reminds me of a Mexican Carl Winslow! The grandmother Estelle was full of one liners. The annoying Steven Urkel would come over to bother Laura. The only thing that was messed up in my mind is Steve invents a transformation chamber which changed him into STEPHAN UR-KEL. A.K.A He lost his glasses. lost the suspenders and combed his hair and talked in a deeper voice. Well this made Laura fall in love with him. What a shallow beeeetch.

Step by step. Day by day. This show was pretty awesome. The best part was the theme song and the opening credits of them hanging out at the theme park. Did anyone else think that it was weird that their low life cousin Cody lived in a van on the side of their house? Also Carol Foster may or may not have inspired me to become a hairdresser but unlike her i refuse to open a salon in my garage and have my hot stepson JT be the shampoo boy.

Hanging with Mr. Cooper. Now this show was on at the 9:30 time slot so a lot of the time i would not be able to stay awake for it but on those rare occasions that i went crazy i would tune in to see Raven Symone grow into the very annoying actress that she is today.


Full house. Who didn't love this show? So much action was going on and when I say action i mean hugging every time you left a room. Stephanie Tanner let Kimmy Gibbler pierce her ears then they got infected, Dj when on a crash diet for a day and fainted at the gym and then poor little Michelle fell off her horse and got amnesia! Lets not forget the hottest band ever Jesse and the rippers.


Perfect strangers. Were they gay? or just really close roommates? Well anyways this show was pretty hysterical even though i couldn't understand a word Balki was saying!



Well T.G.I.F

Happy Friday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment