Thursday, January 20, 2011

Thankful Thursday.


Today I am thankful for my friends at Starbucks. They don't really know that they are my friends or in fact how close we are. I go to the same Starbucks every morning. I've gone from "may I have your name?" to "remind me of your name again" to "Tiffany right?" to not even saying anything and writing the name TIFF on the cup. I'm not going to lie I roll pretty big at that Starbucks now a days. I told my best friend Jen that she needs to come visit me JUST to see how big of a baller I am at Starbucks. Now when I walk in they say "Hey tiff" and start making my grande coffee and sometimes when i walk in with someone they ask me before i get in line "hey tiff same thing? and for your friend" I'm sorry but if that's not great service then I don't know what is! The other day I was exhausted and threw them for a loop and ordered a Venti! Well he made my grande of course and then made the Venti and said "I already made this one when you walked through the door, go ahead and take both. Sorry about that....tiff" A year ago I didn't even drink coffee and now I'm on a nickname basis with a Starbucks??? This is why today I am and thankful for my Starbucks.

.

Happy Thursday!!!

2 comments:

  1. Customer of the week! I remember when you wouldn't even touch coffee and now you are a fiend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you. are. welcome :) i told you LIFE CHANGING ORDER.

    ReplyDelete